The two-day awareness course will incorporate examples and case studies of companies who have successfully implemented ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
Duration – 2 Days
Who should attend?
This course will be of interest to anyone in the company who is involved in the design, development and implementation of a Food Safety Management System and those in the organization who wish to implement ISO 22000.
Participants achieve the following learning outcomes from the programme:
- Understand the internal and external benefits of having the Food Safety Management System
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000 and its elements
- Implementation of ISO 22000 in your organization
- Introduction to the course and course objectives
- The unique features of ISO 22000:2018 version of Standard
- Detailed analysis of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management standard clauses including the following:
- The Food Safety Policy
- Identification and review of the FSMS
- Legal obligations and other requirements
- FSMS objectives, targets and programmes
- Implementation and operation
- Checking (The PDCA Cycle)
- Review of the FSMS by top management and Contunual Improvement
- Practical assignmnts to ensure clear understanding of the requirements.